Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sunset at Linder Farms

 I shall call her Squishy and she shall be mine and she shall be my Squishy...
 My man, never failing to sweep me off my feet, literally and figuratively. Even when I'm 8 months preggo with a big 'ol belly.

 This is my amazing sister and our husbands are brothers.

 Cozy Blue and Grey Slouchy Beanies: Etsy: NatalkaShop

 10/29/2014

 This stunning beauty in the plaid shirt and blue hat is my husbands little sister. And it was her 17th birthday. And shes never been to a corn maze, nor has she ever enjoyed a hayride or any of the fun stuff you can do there. So, we took her to our local Linder Farms Corn Maze. Naturally we went with all their siblings and mama. It sure was fun!

We strolled around enjoying the chilly fall day, bundled up in our knits, coats and mittens for some. We got to see the most magnificent sunset while strolling through the corn maze. As you can tell, the sky was just glorious! There's something about nature that makes me so extremely happy. My daughter Eliana and her favorite cousin, Nate, loved the hay, but not so much the corn pit...maybe next year they will enjoy sinking in and getting buried inside the corn kernels. We enjoyed caramel apples, hot apple cider and relaxed on a long hay ride to finish off our little adventure.  What an incredible way to close out one of my favorite months of the year...October.

No comments:

Post a Comment