Friday, October 31, 2014

For the Love of Black

 10/19/2014

Shirt & Pants: Forever 21 // Heels: Enzo Angiolini

I love me some black neutrals. For those that have been following me on Instagram a while, you may have noticed how often I wear it. In fact, it is my favorite color...or lack of color, for those who are technical ;) I feel its the perfect way to take brighter summery clothes and transition it into fall-winter. I wore this simple, billowy top with some bright stretchy pants and snake skin heels. I love that black is so versatile, and especially love the peep holes on the back of this top.

This was the perfect outfit for a family dinner with my husbands side. It was his grandmas birthday and we had gone out for some Asian food, which coincidentally, is also my favorite. I was 33 1/2 weeks along, fighting a head cold and had started growing in leaps and bounds giving me some major hip pains. But I wouldn't have passed up the opportunity to enjoy my favorite food, that's for sure! So glad we went, and had fun. Great, now I'm craving some rice and chicken... mmm mmm! Hope you all enjoy your weekend and go out and do something fun. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment