Thursday, October 30, 2014

Family Fall Session

 
10/25/2014

In the most stunning grove of trees full of crunchy colorful leaves that simply exude Autumn...this was our sad attempt at getting a few family photos. We were taking pics for my sisters little family and figured it would be such a beautiful spot to take some with our family as well. BUT our little toddler was having none of that. She normally looks at the camera and smiles with no issues. The best little model around! But ofcourse when we actually want some photos with her she decided to be uncooperative. Any parent can probably relate, once the kiddos are past 1 they seem to lose any interest of posing for family pics. Its like a whole new child is brought out during photo shoots. The best we got were a few fake smiles from Eliana and a few mid-escape shots while holding her. lol Maybe next time.

I did however get a few sweet moments with my amazing stud of a husband. He truly makes my heart skip a beat with his megawatt smile. He is the most caring and incredible daddy to our daughter. Always playing with her, sharing his meals/snacks, showing her anything hes doing and trying to steal kisses. It makes my heart full to see them together. Especially when he reads books to her and I see her huge grin as she stares up at him and he smiles at her. They have such a beautiful bond. I am blessed to have him as a father to my children.

He takes such great care of me as well. Always asking how I'm doing and always so thoughtful. My comfort is always a priority. As soon as he comes home he takes over watching and caring for our Eliana. Always so understanding and sympathetic to anything that bothers me. If he could, he would sit my bum on the couch and not have me move at all. But anyone that knows me, knows that is not something I enjoy immensely. There's always something to do or take care of. I definitely have been trying to rest more with this 3rd trimester though...especially with my baby belly growing so much as of late. 

We are hoping to take some more successful fall photos before the leaves all fall to the ground and winter sets in...but for now I will just enjoy our little family of 3 this last month. Cozy cuddles indoors and brisk adventures outside. We are loving fall so so much right now. There truly is nothing like it! Thanks for stopping by my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment