Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Maternity Photoshoot

10/4/14

Dress: Asos // Necklace: Forever21 // Photography: Sister - Val // Location: Alpine Ponds Event Center

This was such a sweet experience for me. This being my second pregnancy, yet my very first maternity shoot. My firstborn little angel, Eliana, decided to come early. Right around the time I had been hoping to do a photo-shoot, surprise! A bit more about this another time...

Today was the day! On this warm fall day, at 31weeks, we decided to do our shoot. I took out this soft, mint-green maternity dress and got ready. My sister had bought it for my 25th birthday, just as I had become pregnant for the first time. I was excited to finally wear it today. My goal was to be comfortable; just capture a few shots of this precious time with my kicking, active little girl. 

This being my little sisters first time ever doing a photoshoot...with a bit of my guidance, I'd say she captured some beautiful shots! We went to the location of my outdoor wedding, Alpine Ponds. With summer over and fall beginning, its still so lush and green, only hinting at the colorful fall to come. This truly was a special time for me... I made new memories with my second child as I strolled around, hugging my squirmy baby, reminiscing of my wedding day. 

I'm so happy we did this shoot and captured these special moments. I hope my little girl will be just as happy looking back on them one day.

Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. Beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this! Also, your makeup looks so incredibly flawless!

    ReplyDelete